What We Offer
What DeVorss & Company Offers You
DeVorss & Company is a book publisher and distributor of Metaphysical, Inspirational, Spiritual, Self-Help, and New Thought titles. Since our first day of business in 1929, DeVorss & Company has been solely committed to providing booksellers and readers worldwide with material that leads their mind, body, and soul to new levels of spiritual awareness.
Any qualified bookseller is welcome to request a catalog and new account information. DeVorss & Company currently stocks over 10,000 titles and provides same-day shipment of all orders received by noon mon/thurs. Please give us a call at 800-843-5743 or send an email email@example.com
BOOKSELLER WHOLESALE DISCOUNT REQUIREMENTS
To qualify for wholesale discounts, please supply the following information and/or additional documentation to verify your status as a BOOKSTORE or LICENSED RETAILER whose merchandise includes books, music, videos, etc.
- Name of Store or Organization
- Name of Owner or person responsible for the book department
- State Resale Permit # (in states that have sales tax)
Once it is established that you are eligible for a Bookseller Wholesale account, all necessary forms and information will be sent to your attention to complete.
Distribution Submission Guidelines
Any publisher or author with merchandise of interest to our market is welcome to submit a review copy along with any promotional material that will help us evaluate your product for inclusion in our catalog. Please send your submission to:
DeVorss & Company
Attn: Sonia Dominguez
553 Constitution Ave
Camarillo, CA 93012-8510
Author Submission Guidelines for Publication
We accept unsolicited manuscripts from authors/agents and ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please send two or three sample chapters, an outline or table of contents, a market assessment, and a detailed statement of author credentials/biographical information and photo if available. Manuscripts should be neatly typed and double-spaced. Electronic files are preferred and must be in either pdf, word.doc, txt formats
- If you choose to submit a printed submission, send a COPY of your material and keep the original for your records. Please remember that it may take up to three months for your material to be reviewed and that we will correspond with you by mail only.
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope if you submit by mail. Submissions will be recycled if ample postage is not included. Canadian and any other foreign submissions must include U.S. postage—we do not accept international postage coupons.
- We presently focus on high quality books in the following categories: New Thought, spirituality, self-improvement, alternative health & lifestyle, religion, and positive thinking. Our titles appeal to the mind/body/spirit market. We do not accept poetry.
- DeVorss & Company is not responsible for lost or damaged submissions and will not respond to any submissions that do not include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Submit your proposals to:
DeVorss & Company
PO Box 1389
Camarillo, CA 93011-1389
If you have any further questions regarding “Submission Guidelines” please use the following e-mail address to submit your inquiry directly to the Submissions Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org.