Author Submission Guidelines
We accept unsolicited manuscripts from authors/agents and ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please send two or three sample chapters, an outline or table of contents, a market assessment, and a detailed statement of author credentials/biographical information and photo if available. Manuscripts should be neatly typed and double-spaced. Electronic files are preferred and must be in either pdf, word.doc, txt formats
- If you choose to submit a printed submission, send a COPY of your material and keep the original for your records. Please remember that it may take up to three months for your material to be reviewed and that we will correspond with you by mail only.
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope if you submit by mail. Submissions will be recycled if ample postage is not included. Canadian and any other foreign submissions must include U.S. postage—we do not accept international postage coupons.
- We presently focus on high quality books in the following categories: New Thought, spirituality, self-improvement, alternative health & lifestyle, religion, and positive thinking. Our titles appeal to the mind/body/spirit market. We do not accept poetry.
- DeVorss & Company is not responsible for lost or damaged submissions and will not respond to any submissions that do not include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Submit your proposals to:
DeVorss & Company
PO Box 1389
Camarillo, CA 93011-1389
If you have any further questions regarding “Submission Guidelines” please use the following e-mail address to submit your inquiry directly to the Submissions Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org.