TOUCH FOR HEALTH MIDDAY/MIDNIGHT LAW & FIVE ELEMENTS CHART
John Thie, DC
Publisher: TOUCH FOR HEALTH EDUCATION
Practical wall size chart for assessing and balancing energy patterns when teaching a group, or sharing with clients.
TFH Midday/Midnight Law & 5 Elements Chart (24”x32”, full color, laminated) Wall chart shows energy flows in the:
• 24 hour cycle, (Beaver Dam, Spokes, Squares and Triangles)
• Seasonal/life cycle energy flows of the Five Elements (Shen and Ko cycles).
• Basic 14 muscle tests, mapped to the peak times of day for their related energy Meridians
• Alarm points to check for excess energy in the meridians.
• All the acupressure holding points for balancing Five Element relationships of the meridians.
• Five Element metaphor wheel showing 50 associated concepts of the 5 elements
|Dimensions||24 × 32 in|
John Thie, DC was president of the Touch For Health Foundation after having led the Thie Chiropractic Clinic for 35 years as a director in Pasadena, California. With degrees from USC, the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, and UCLA, he served on the faculties of many Southern California universities, where his treatment and technique gained recognition throughout the world. Despite his recent passing in 2005, Touch for Health will live forever in the hearts of his colleagues and practitioners for years to come. Matthew Thie collaborated directly with his father since 1996, developing healing protocol, writing articles, and working with students.